Year

Day

Time

13:32:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 56 19:53
Jodo Kaden

Which faction is the sith infiltrator sided with? and exactly how many ARE there? also where can ya get them????

Edited By: Jodo Kaden on Year 9 Day 58 15:02
The Sith Infiltrator is one of those rare ships. I'm not even sure if one is actually around in this galaxy. I've never seen one in my many travels.

The Sith Infiltrator was Unique, meaning only one was ever added to the game, that I know of. There was never a datacard, and it could never be produced.

Last I heard of it was a rumour that someone flew it into a sun, so it may be that it was destroyed.

I can't confirm that, though.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Maxamillion Power

I doubt it was flown in to a sun knowing the person that usually flies it.

Leon Shade

Who usually flies it?

Rav Isaar

I would assume the DLoTS? But there could be more then one.

Simms (aka Darth Knyte) tended to fly it last I checked.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Jodo Kaden

Hmmm, HERES ANOTHER QUESTION!!!
How could I (if possible) Create a "Similar" ship that is ALMOST identical???
Also, I Would pay a LOT of creds (well since I died thats untrue :P) to get a infiltrator! hmmm I Wonder if galaxies has them? NAH galaxies STINKS!

Year 9 Day 58 15:09
No, Galaxies doesn't.

And if you want to create a "similar" ship, wait a few years for Research and Development to be released.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 58 18:23
Yeah its odd they have the Infiltrator, yet don't have the ship its based on (the description does say its a heavilt modified version of a commoner ship).

Ellias_sig6.png