Year

Day

Time

02:14:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » still stuck in the y wing dark talon 1
ok i posted this about 3 months ago and the admins sead they would look into it so i did not post again i waited a long time then gave up on it so i am back again hoping for help

situation: inside the ywing fms dark talon 01
problem: cannot drive it casue i am nto the capn
location: somwere i am shure admins have the power to find this out
reson for not killing myself: i don't feel like working on my char enymore
request: GET ME OUT OF HERE PLZ

that about it there was osmthing about a traning accadamy near me but i don't know what it is called

0.o
You should be posting in Questions for the Admin for admin help, or directly e-mail assistants@swcombine.com. E-mailing will probably get a faster response, just be sure to include your handle.

swcforumsig

If that's FMS Dark Talon 1, the ship is on the ground, and you should be able to leave.

Photobucket
The Y-Wing FMS Dark Talon 01 is currently over a facility. Please wait until it lands a bit further.
so should i post this agian in the admins forum or what?

0.o
No, given that it's a faction ship you should be able to have someone in the faction assign it to you so you can pilot it to the ground yourself. The admins would not interfere unless the owner is inactive or refusing to release you, which is evidently not the case.

swcforumsig

how do i know who owns the ship it does not belong to the faction i am in and i don't remember the name of the the other one

0.o

The guy from the Falleen Federation already said it was their ship. Message him and work it out with them.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
well i would love to but i sent the faction leader and the ship owner a msg 2 days ago and i have gotten no msg's in return

0.o
Have you also contacted the individual from the Falleen Federation who was trying to assist you in this thread?

You will likely just need to wait longer; the individuals in question are active, and the admins do not interfere in such situations since it should be handled IC.

swcforumsig

Cesodevo Avina

There is always the chance that FF is intentionally not helping you.

I don't know anything about FF's IFF List, but if you are in a faction that is hostile to FF, maybe they will not assign it to you, and instead will send someone to kill you.

Maybe.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 64 16:32
Deleted Post
Cesodevo Avina
Deleted by Cesodevo Avina. Reason: Double post
*Sigh* No, he never contacted me. I'll look into getting you out. Check your DM's.

Photobucket
He's been removed from the ship. Issue resolved.

Photobucket