Year

Day

Time

13:36:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 61 17:25
Guest/Visitor

Hi all. I'm Mike. I was wondering if I could delete an old account and start anew. I've been gone for over a year, but my character's level 2 and won't be deleted. I left to improve my RP skills since when I was here last I didn't make a good impression. So if there anyway, I'd like to know.

Year 9 Day 61 17:41
Unfortunately, accounts are not deleted. If you do not mind waiting three more weeks, you can have a faction execute your current character, though, so you will be able to create a new character after the three-week death wait period.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 61 17:44
Guest/Visitor

Alrighty, I can do that. So then what would I have to do to get my character executed by a faction?

Year 9 Day 61 17:48
You would need to contact your faction, or contact a faction to arrange it, and they will give you instructions.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 61 17:56
Okay....um, How do i contact them?

212067455_aa716556df_m.jpg\"
Year 9 Day 61 20:09
You can see the faction leader's name on the factions listing, or check your faction's website or forums for a contact. If you use IRC, most factions also have IRC channels.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 62 21:20
Lemu Elazar

bounty hunter at ur service , dont worry ill kill u.

Year 9 Day 63 3:08
Okay, contact him via darkness messaging if you have the privs and stun cuffs and can get to him and all of that. Doesn't need to be worked out in a public forum.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 63 15:13
Guest/Visitor

Alrighty. Thanks a million.