193 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:12:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 64 12:47
Okay, I know that after awhile, new level 1 characters are deleted.

My question is this: If a vet dies, recreates, doesn't get past level one (due to life, LOAs, lack of interest at the current time, etc), the character is deleted? If so, what happens to the general account? They lose years worth of CPs too?

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 64 15:16
Azrakh Raleep

I've always been curious of this very same thing. I believe I read somewhere that it doesn't delete a new-character level one account. I may be wrong though.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 64 16:02
Yes, all level 1 characters are deleted after 9 months of inactivity. Since only 1000 XP is required to exceed level 1 and this rule is very well known, it stands to reason that a vet who wishes to keep their account has plenty of time to acquire 1000 XP.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 64 19:56
Ah, but there are people who, obviously, went inactive before the deletion process was even added and were under the impression that "we do not delete characters" was going to continue to last as it had for years.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 65 9:28
I can't imagine the few people this applies to will actually care. The character deletion rule has been in since darkness launched as far as I'm aware, so odds are these people who happened to rack up loads of XP to die and not bother gaining 1000xp before going inactive for 4+ years won't be coming back.

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 9 Day 65 14:36
You're not very aware then. It wasn't even mentioned til a year ago, tops. Quite a few people were SURPRISED when it was mentioned here in the Problem Centre.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 65 15:51
Phryss

Suggestions forum is thataway, since the question has been answered.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 66 15:48
Cern Dragoon

Wil, it's been way over a year. I joined back in mid year 7, and that was a rule that was definitely there.