Year

Day

Time

16:47:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 75 1:35
Azhrarn Amaratha

I have a question regarding NPC Transport.
We have a new member in our faction, a falleen, who had already chosen Korunaan city on Falleen as starting location.. no problem so far, we didnt have a ship in the neighborhood so we were gonna have him fly over with the NPC transport, which as far as i can tell the city should be able to provide.

However and here comes the problem when he reached the starports docking bay and tried to transport to Kuat II (where we have a starport) he received the message that he couldnt travel there and that only starports owned by transport factions and those owned by Star Tours could provide NPC transport.

Now I'm unfamiliar with Korunaan, so I dont know if there are 2 starports and he simply entered the wrong one or if something else is wrong.
Now I assume that if the city has the text added "NPC transport available" that it actually is available and that the starport is owned by the required faction or NPC group.

The status of the destination star port is in order according with the rules, its powered and its open to all.

Could someone provide me with some insight as to why the guy cant use the NPC transport?

Not even the sky is the limit !
Year 9 Day 75 1:43
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

As far as I know both starports must be NPC-owned. In other words, I believe that he have to travel to Kuat to the NPC starport there.

tarkil.png
Year 9 Day 75 2:00
Azhrarn Amaratha

that is not what the rules state.. beside he could select the faction owned starport, so that doesnt seem to be the problem.

This is how it shows in the rules.

This service is also available between any two powered NPC-owned Starports for travel between race homeworlds only or FROM an NPC-owned Starport TO a powered Starport owned by your faction and set 'open to crewlist & faction' or 'open to all'.

So what i'm wondering is.. who owns the starport in Korunaan?

Year 9 Day 75 2:10
I heard about such a possible bug. Can you tell your member to remain in that Startport and communicate me his handle (only his handle, NO password) ? I will log into his account to fix the issue.

Sim Master Veynom

*** This post is written on 100% recyclable electrons. ***
Year 9 Day 75 2:17
Azhrarn Amaratha

alright thanks Veynom..

Year 9 Day 76 13:08
Issue fixed.

Sim Master Veynom

*** This post is written on 100% recyclable electrons. ***