Day

Time

21:56:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Brother account issues...
Year 9 Day 91 20:12
I've got all the multi account issues down, I've regestered my little brother as "Maurihari Marimoto".

My other brother felt left out and wanted to sign up, so I signed him up as:

Handle: Shang Whong
E-Mail: shangwhng@yahoo.com

~EDIT: My brother said I typed the E-Mail as "shangwhng@yahoo", forgeting to put the ".com" part. He's not 100% certain though, he says.~

It's been 'bout 30 hours and he hasn't got an E-Mail reply yet, I might've spelt the E-Mail address wrong by mistake, or could it be something else? Can someone help me out here?

Please!

Edited By: Jefferson Steelflex on Year 9 Day 91 20:16

MySignature02-7.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 91 20:17
Phryss

First of all, you should not be registering anyone. Each player needs to take custody of their own account.

Assuming, then, that you misspoke and haven't already broken the multi rules, multi applications can take longer since only one person processes them. You can use the Lost Password tool to check the status of accounts.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 91 20:26
I meant, I'm helping my brother register.

I understand the check passoword thing, but what about the possibility I accedently typed his E-Mail without the ".com" at the end?

MySignature02-7.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 91 20:29
Phryss

Then when you enter the correct email in the Lost Password tool, it will tell you there is no such account and he can ask us to change the email that is attached to his account.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 91 20:33
By what means? AKA, how?

MySignature02-7.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 91 22:34
Phryss

He can post here with handle, old email, new email; send the information to the assistant email, or stop by the help room.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 92 0:54
In an uncharacteristic display of helpfulness I can tell you that the account is still pending, and the e-mail address DOES include the .com

As Phryss said, multi accounts generally take longer since it requires a specific person to have time to address them. Patience.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 92 10:03
Thanks for all your help!

MySignature02-7.png\"
div