Year

Day

Time

04:20:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » My cockpit is covered by a sign that says down for maintnence
I get this error whenever I go to the cockpit ....none of my other pages gives me this error.

I am using FF
I have flushed the cache, killed the cookies, restarted FF and even the laptop for good measure.

any help would be appreciated

~dreds

dred_oodoov_sig.png
There are wreckers. There are good wreckers. There are fast wreckers. Then, there is Dred Oodoov. - Directress Morga Deva
Rav Isaar

Screenshot of what you see?

Found the fault eventually.....

enter cockpit links to an html page and my ISP had it cached. the cached link took me to the SWC server down for maintenance......back in an hour pic ....the one with veynom looking lost.

anyways...forcing a re-fetch of the html from SWCombine.com by using ctrl+refresh sorted it out.

dred_oodoov_sig.png
There are wreckers. There are good wreckers. There are fast wreckers. Then, there is Dred Oodoov. - Directress Morga Deva
You skipped such a basic troubleshooting step before posting here? Shame on you! =D

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
I know.....a real newblette moment

dred_oodoov_sig.png
Year 9 Day 101 17:14
Deleted Post
Guest/Visitor
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: banned