Year

Day

Time

17:30:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 95 14:43
Guest/Visitor

Rege Vege. Sim News said I was banned for two weeks and that time has passed +2 or 3 days. May I be unbanned?

Year 9 Day 95 14:46
Typically you would deal with these things by e-mailing the one responsible for banning you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 95 15:33
Guest/Visitor

A few days ago I did send an e-mail, but no reply. Here I know someone capable of fixing the problem at least saw it.

Year 9 Day 95 15:41
Rege, you have you seen the SIM news about the MailServer problem?
Simply re-send your mail.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 95 15:57
Guest/Visitor

I wouldn't want to spam whoever reads all those e-mails with questions from me, probably wouldn't help out with whatever the problem they are having anyways. Is it not too troublesome to ask for a solution here?

Year 9 Day 95 17:04
You have been provided the answer you seek by Vip. Contact the person who banned you in the proscribed manner to ask your status. The forum is not the venue to use.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 95 17:33
Guest/Visitor

"Have a problem that needs database changing, then come right on in and ask any Administrators " The very description of the forum suggests otherwise.

Year 9 Day 95 18:06
You were told what to do. Do it or stop complaining. You asked. You got an answer. You were banned for a reason and now you get to wait until they have time to deal with it. You were told to send ONE (1, As in a single, Lone) E-mail. Once you've done that wait for a week. If they haven't gotten it taken care of by then, THEN you come back and post and hope someone who has time notices it.

\"Visit
Year 9 Day 95 18:20
Phryss

All SWC ban-related business is indeed conducted via email. Given the recent mailserver issues, resending your email is not uncalled for.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 95 20:22
Guest/Visitor

Hey Rogmi it isn't complaining I am doing, it is asking for something that I was promised. I'll send another E-Mail, hopefully it will be read quickly. Do I get creds for days which I wasn't supposed to be banned on? Time is money after all.

Year 9 Day 96 1:01
Absolutely not. Locking this since you have your answer.

swcforumsig