253 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:51:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 106 11:39
I was kind of curious about the shipyards thing. I know there are 4 different ones. What is the difference between them? Can Shipyard 4 make ISDs and Shipyard 1 can not? Or does Shipyard 4 just produce faster?

And if they do each make different ships, is there a list somewhere in the rules that could tell me what each one makes?

Archduke Skye Sarn, Lord Duke of Dunthril, 2nd of House Tanthar

V_logo.jpg

Year 9 Day 106 12:16
Patrick Martin

Yes the descriptions kind of tells you that. SY4 says something like for those wanting to build the biggest of ships while SY1 says its good for fighters. I think it should be changed to be like the RD stations, that say a size amount on it when you scroll over the research icon.

Year 9 Day 106 12:16

All ships may be built in shipyard space stations (see Stations Rules) if the ship is the length of the station or smaller (doesn't apply to stations 3km or larger). 

So, since the lengths of the four classes of shipyards are 350, 1000, 1600, and 3000m, that should quite clearly answer your question, once you know the length of the ship you intend to construct.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 106 13:22
Thanks hal, question answered.

Close at will.

Archduke Skye Sarn, Lord Duke of Dunthril, 2nd of House Tanthar

V_logo.jpg