Year

Day

Time

20:15:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 129 17:19
Brayden Gendora

Where Could i find a Jedi to test me?Just a planet and coordinates would be fine not to much detail.

Year 9 Day 129 18:00
You need to find the Jedi to Force test you. You need to do it IC. You will receive no official OOC help in this matter.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 130 16:34
Leon Shade

I also might add that you only have a 5% chance, so don't get your hopes up. It is best to just get on when your life, and if the time comes you may be tested.

Year 9 Day 130 17:18
Yeah, just keep getting xp and level up, your chance is increased as you level up so you're more likely to be FS if you're a higher leve. getting tested this early is a waste because there is a good chance you're not FS.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 130 17:41
Actually it's better to get tested early, because the power difference at higher levels makes it not worth even being tested if you get up too high.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 130 18:13
Unless it's changed, if you're FS at creation but not discovered, you're still to get the facets and the like if you're tested at level 20 and finally discovered.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 130 18:41
Well, yes, but then you've wasted a whole lot of time just to find out you were FS at level 1.

Year 9 Day 130 19:31
You need to find the Jedi to Force test you. You need to do it IC. You will receive no official OOC help in this matter.

- Hal Brenden

How would one go about doing that IC? White Scenarios?

Year 9 Day 130 19:32
Leon Shade

No.

Getting your faction leader/friend to get someone to check for you.

Year 9 Day 130 20:44
Azrakh Raleep

All you have to do is find a force user in the game who has the ability. The best way to do this is by contacting your faction leader.

lightsig2.png