265 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:32:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » couldnt get ahold of Venoym,please dont ban me......
Echinsu Ocha

I tried for 2 weeks to get ahold of him to see if someone out side the combine could donate money for my birthday so i can have CP's.my friend in california doesnt have an account with the combine (I'm in Tennessee)so i sent her info to get in my account to send the cash alah PAYPAL.i have 4 witnesses on IRC to back me up as i was logged out during the transaction only minutes ago.i dont want to be banned as a multi or hack as my friend has no interrest in the combine and wont re-enter my account.thnx for your time.GO COMBINE

oh ya , my friend has no character or account

P.S. how long will it take for the CP's to register? $20 = 20,000 CP's

Edited By: Echinsu Ocha on Year 9 Day 129 17:49
There are rules against one person accessing more than one account. However, to my knowledge, there is no restriction on more than one person accessing a single account. So I don't think you have any cause to worry.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Also, the time it takes for the donation to be processed and turned into CPs is all dependent on when Veynom is online and how much he has to do. It can be anywhere from the next day to a week.

Echinsu Ocha

got my CP's THNX Guys......

(EDIT)this can be closed now Thnx

Edited By: Echinsu Ocha on Year 9 Day 133 12:07