Year

Day

Time

09:22:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 152 6:34
Cesodevo Avina

I don't know if it is possible, hence me asking.

When you accept a member into your faction, you receive 1 XP.

When you deny someone entry into your faction, you receive 1 XP.

So what happens if you deny someone entry, and that same denied person asks again, and you deny that person again? Do you get 2 XP because you denied a person twice, or do you receive only 1 XP because you once denied that person entry before?

If it is the first option...isn't that something that can be abused? I mean, I could ask a random friend to constantly send a join application, while I constantly deny it. It would be a tedious measure, and it won't look pretty in the faction events (unless of course I am the only person that has the power to view the member list), but if I put my back into it, I could imagine getting roughly 300 XP per hour, and 7200 XP per day (Not saying someone would do this for 24 hours, I'm just presenting the numbers).

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 152 6:46
Jaggo Bral

Golden Rule violation, admins will probably take measures if someone tries this. I remember a similar case with paying faction salaries some time ago...

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 9 Day 152 7:11
admins keep track on how much XP people get and people have been punished for abusing in similiar ways in the past.

horbanner.gif
Year 9 Day 152 14:48
Cesodevo Avina

Ah, so it is possible. But when the admins step in then, I suppose it's ok.

Thanks.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 152 17:04
sounds like some is snooping for some xp potential here Ceso....

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 9 Day 152 17:42
Nothing wrong with asking. Only something wrong with doing.

swcforumsig