173 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:07:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Technical Menu Problem (Question Answered)
First off I would just like to say sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please move it to the correct place if necessary.

My problem concerns the rules part of the technical menu. I know that when you hover your mouse over one of the selections (e.g. technology, economy) a menu of choices is supposed to appear beside it. For some reason this does not happen always (almost never) and clicking on that selection does absolutely nothing but take you back to the top of the page. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but it does happen to me. I just thought that I would bring this up because it is quite frustrating.

Edited By: Jack Oats on Year 9 Day 169 15:10
Year 9 Day 164 12:58
It's an issue that has been associated with versions of Internet Explorer, but doesn't happen every time and the cause has not been exactly determined to my knowledge.

I'd suggest switching to another browser such as Firefox, if you can, which tends to better support SWC's code.

If by some chance this is occuring in a browser other than IE, do please give your exact browser and version so it can be looked into more thoroughly.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 164 13:03
I do mostly use IE and it is more prevelant there. However even when I do use Firefox I do sometimes experience this problem although not very often.

Year 9 Day 168 17:56
Azrakh Raleep

What versions of the browsers are you using. As long as you have in updated Firefox it fore-sure should work. IE can be sketchy.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 169 13:41
It all works fine since I have updated firefox. No problems yet.