175 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:04:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 189 10:20
alright i know i have posted this before but i let it die cause the problem stopped but now its back
evry time i click on a ship /speed name in the CP exchange system i get logged out same thign if i click on rules/ the guide/community i did nto try the other 2 buttons evrything in mebers works but i would rilly like this to stop so that i can see the other 1/2 of the website

0.o
Year 9 Day 189 11:03
Phryss

Try the solutions listed in the login problems sticky.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 191 20:23
k 1st off that is loggin in this is loggin out 2nd yes i allreay tryed that

0.o
Year 9 Day 191 20:44
Phryss

Even so, the same solutions often apply. I've added you to an exception list; hopefully that will solve your problem.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 192 12:00
problem still happening and i allready sed i tryed the sticky thread

0.o
Year 9 Day 192 13:47
Phryss

If it's still a problem after I'd added you to the exception list, you should email khan@swc and point him to this thread. Unfortunately Khan is on vacation right now, and he might not be able to do anything about it for another couple of weeks, but he is the person working on these persistent login problems.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 193 15:26
ahhhhhh so confused now the problem is gone does the exception list thing take time?

0.o
Year 9 Day 193 15:59
Phryss

It might not take effect until the next time your cache/cookie resets.

rotate.php\"
Year 9 Day 194 16:28
its doing it again -_-

0.o
Year 9 Day 194 17:27
If it's still a problem after I'd added you to the exception list, you should email khan@swc and point him to this thread. Unfortunately Khan is on vacation right now, and he might not be able to do anything about it for another couple of weeks, but he is the person working on these persistent login problems.

- Phryss

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 194 21:04
that email is not valid i cannot sen it to the addres you posted

Edited By: Sio Pallaeon on Year 9 Day 194 21:17

0.o
Year 9 Day 194 21:46
Any "@swc" address means swcombine.com should follow the @ sign. Most of the time the full address is not listed to as to avoid spam lists from collecting the address (and believe me when I say enough spam goes to @swc addresses as it is).

It's assumed that the reader will get the implied completion of the address.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 195 9:11
ok thanks

0.o
Year 9 Day 196 11:24
well the problem has gone away for a while now it mightbeen some virus on my comp or somthing tahnks for all your help

0.o
Year 9 Day 200 11:48
I know you said you followed the sticky but have you tried using a different browser? I had a similar problem with IE6 and then I chaged to Firefox and it works fine.

brerrabbit-1.png