Day

Time

13:24:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Hidden system advanced rules
Year 9 Day 193 17:15
If you stumble upon a hidden system, will planets that are outside of your visibility range still be visible?
Another way of asking the same question is: if you get into a hidden system, will you know that you've gotten into a hidden system?

Thanks.

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 9 Day 193 17:44
Yes. The full system map will display just like when you enter any normal visible system.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 201 18:18
Edward Teach

Just to confirm what you've told Pozz, If I go into an undiscovered hidden system with a ship that has 1 sensor, straight away I will see all planets etc.

So I don't need to bother about moving around the system to find planets and sun etc????

Year 9 Day 201 18:19
Correct.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 203 0:29
Edward Teach

Thanks Hal

ANother question - Can hidden systems be found in empty space between sectors or only in empty space in existing sectors?

Year 9 Day 203 0:55
I believe that all hidden systems are within sectors. But I'm not 100% sure, more like about 99%.

Year 9 Day 203 1:03
Yes, last I knew that is still accurate.

swcforumsig