Day

Time

23:22:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Automated Donation Through Paypal
Year 9 Day 202 12:52
From now on, CPs will be automatically rewarded when you donate through Paypal. This will ensure an immediate rewarding upon the completion of the donation and guarantee the reliability of the process.

- Veynom in Sim News

First, How long should it take?

Second, Has anyone tried this yet (of course I expect one or more of the Admins or Asims have tested it)?

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 202 14:02
"Automatically" generally translates into "immediately", but for shits and giggles I just donated $10 and got the 10,000 CPs instantly. So there you go.

Year 9 Day 202 14:53
Well, the reason for my question is my donation went through, but has not yet, automatically or immediately resulted in awarding me CP's. And yes I did click the button from the CP rewards page while logged in, so that is not the problem. I'll give a few days and see what happens I guess.

Mikel, you said you donated $10, was that USD? Or another currency? And isn't Veymon based in Europe so would be using the European PayPal? Maybe that can result in a delay. Just thinking out loud here.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 202 15:44
Paypal will automatically convert funds between currencies if needed, for an additional conversion fee. It does not add time to the process.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 202 17:14
Yes, donated 10 US Dollars and it went through immediately.

Year 9 Day 203 17:38
Steve Sphinx

i have donated and cps came to me quick.

KuBakaiClonesBanner4.jpg\"Med-1.png\"
Year 9 Day 203 23:29
Well, I still have not received mine so have forwarded the conformation e-mail to Veymon. Best I can do right?

Edit spelling

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 203 23:59

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Yes, he is the only one who deals with CP issues.

swcforumsig