Day

Time

04:18:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3
Year 9 Day 211 16:41
Ocejela Opop

Now some people have that little "Implementation Team Member", under their avatar. What is the extent of their power? If they want a bayo can they just implement it? or implement more taxes, by which to gain more income by? etc?

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 214 19:06
"Implementation Team" are the coders of the Combine, that are implementing things like shields, R&D, combat, etc. It doesn't mean that they can just put things into the Combine, which requires database access, which only Veynom, Orion and maybe someone else has.

Ocejela Opop

There are lost of Qa Members, Implementation, Asisstent, community member, and many more. How did they become those? What did they do to get on there?

Year 9 Day 211 17:11
They simply applied.

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 211 17:14
Ocejela Opop

So anyone could go on there and fool around and F*** things up? That doesn't sound right. So they would have to meet some kind of requirements, right? They must need somekind of experience too, or would they?

Deleted Post
Ocejela Opop
Deleted by Ocejela Opop. Reason: 3 of the same posts
Deleted Post
Ocejela Opop
Deleted by Ocejela Opop. Reason: 3 of the same posts
Year 9 Day 211 17:20
You should probably read the page that describes what those teams do. It's not like you apply to be a QA member and you suddenly have unlimited power to do whatever you want.

Year 9 Day 211 17:28
Ocejela Opop

Well they're obvious like QA member (answers questions, duh) and so on and so on. What do you need to probably be "accepted" as one of those?

Year 9 Day 211 17:32
Demonstrate skills that the team Director feels would be a valuable addition to the team. Each team works differently. And no, the QA team does not answer questions.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 211 17:50
Ocejela Opop

WHich would be? Knowlege? and Oh...what do they do thrn.

Year 9 Day 211 18:14
Deleted Post
Neth Dharek
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Behave or be gone. No more warnings.
Year 9 Day 211 18:52
Ocejela Opop

That was the old question, but this clears it up...

"Implementation Team" are the coders of the Combine, that are implementing things like shields, R&D, combat, etc.

- Mikel

Year 9 Day 211 19:50

Edited By: Mikel von Bianchi on Year 9 Day 211 19:51
Year 9 Day 211 23:54
Ocejela Opop

Thanks Mikel but I already have seen that. I probably have another question but I am looking at another "possible" thing for admin or something to change...

Year 9 Day 212 0:50
If you think you need something changed, then chances are you need to speak to an ASim. E-mail is best. If you have an issue related to another team, then send an e-mail to the address listed for that team.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 212 8:38
Ocejela Opop

Nah it was a website suggestion, so I put it in the website suggestion part. Now I have another question is is posssible to get on one of those teams while only starting last month?

Year 9 Day 212 9:08
Zeek R`oadi

If you
Demonstrate skills that the team Director feels would be a valuable addition to the team.

- Hal Breden

Year 9 Day 212 9:16
Ocejela Opop

But being one month in the game or some(thing/one) that new could demonstrate skills that would be useful? The way I see it is, if you can do it someone else can, why don't they just choose them, there probably better.

Edit: The least you could do Zeek is not post here please cause I really dont care on what you have to say.

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 212 9:17
Year 9 Day 212 10:03
Oce,

One thing you'll have to do is demonstrate the skill and good judgment to benefit the game and community and not abuse or misuse the authority and power. When I first joined just over 6 months ago, the dust was settling from someone who had miss-used their privileges. It had a negative effect on the game and community. The senior staff of the combine are very wise to limit choosing people who have shown OVER TIME to be capable, trustworthy and have the ability to make sound choices.

Making assumptions, rather that reading the information available and responses like;
Edit: The least you could do Zeek is not post here please cause I really don't care on what you have to say. 

These actions don't do much for improving your chances.

If the community as a whole does not trust the person appointed to a position, it could have a very negative effect on the community and the game. Consider if you will, how much trouble it would be if Hal, Syn, Tia, or Togan (as well as others who don't come immediately to mind) have to defend every post they made because they were not trusted.

There are currently many ways to contribute without being an official member of the Combine. Art, Descriptions, proofreading, bug reporting, that is how you can prove yourself.

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 212 10:06

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 212 10:10
Ocejela Opop

Zeek has an issue with me and I have an issue with him. He is the only one I would post that to, and if he wouldn't like me to get some postion that is just one persons opinion. Two, it wont happen this life I am dead so maybe next life.

Year 9 Day 212 12:40
I have another question is is posssible to get on one of those teams while only starting last month? 

Possible, but unlikely. Although since you already lost your first character, respawned, and then lost your second character, I think you've been here a bit more than a month. Wasn't there a ban in there somewhere too?

if you can do it someone else can, why don't they just choose them, there probably better 

There's no reason to choose between two applications, usually, if both are qualified. There are not so many people wanting to help out with SWC that competent people are frequently turned away.

Of course, the key word is competent, and frequently posting questions, having your suggestions questioned for validity, and getting banned from forums for behaviour is not a good demonstration of competence.

Year 9 Day 212 13:04
Ocejela Opop

I was thinking someone would say that! No I am not talking about myself, there was a ban for being a multi (didn't wait the 3 weeks(unlike now)). This character has been here since day 112. I have only been banned twice from forums, once from the Traders lounge for backseat moderation, and you know about the other one. Misinformation. Besides I wouldn't apply now, I'm dead not much of a point being something for two weeks. But my next character will be competent.

Page 1 2 3