Year

Day

Time

13:56:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 243 2:13
Guest/Visitor

On friday I submited my email address for registration, but the next day I had not recived an e-mail so I went to the 'Lost Password' button because I read somewhere that if you had not recived your password in 24 Hrs then you should do that. In the box underneath when I typed the first letter of my email address one poped up, it was the one I had used to register but it was the wrong one, I had typed the thing wrong, so I registered again with the right email address, but I never got anything, so I registered with my brothers school e-mail address, then the following morning (this morning) I found I had an e-mail saying:
The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

This IP has tried to apply with several handles at once. All requests are declined as we can not know which one is correct. Please apply again with only one request and be patient. 

So I did as it said, I registered again with only one handle, went down, had my breakfast, came back up just then and found the following email:
The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/ for more information.

So I do not know what I should do, could an admin please help me out here?

Year 6 Day 243 2:15
Guest/Visitor

Sorry I posted it twice, I can not see the thread unless I refresh the page!

Year 6 Day 244 18:24
What was the email addess and handle you were trying to use?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter