Year

Day

Time

01:55:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 239 20:36
Edward Teach

Ok so I know that the CP and unique ships can't be produced, but looking through there are a number of other ships that aren't CP, unique or rare and they have no assosiated faction???

Such as the Acclamator Assault Ship & the ARC-170 heavy recon fighter, does this mean that noone can produce them? if so why re they listed as ships?

Year 9 Day 239 20:38
http://rules.swcombine.com/?Rare_Ships

I see both the ships you mention as being rare.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 239 20:41
Edward Teach

Haha yeah I was just coming back to edit my post, stupid me I missed that.

Ok so what does a ship being rare mean? how do you get one and if it's not or no longer possible who did get them and when?

Year 9 Day 239 21:02
Some were CP ships, some used to be datacard ships, some were handed out as prizes. None can be built now.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 239 21:02
Cern Dragoon

Well, for starters, they can't be produced or spawned with CPs. Secondly, you'll be paying one helluva premium. I haven't seen an ARC in ages, but Acclamators go for perverse amounts- 300-400m. Some of the smaller fighters range ,more like 5m and less, but the Hardcell-class Transport has got to be one of the most useful ships out there- and sold for (correct me if I'm wrong) approx. 400m last time one of them changed hands.

Year 9 Day 239 21:15
The shortest answer about why they're listed is because they still exist in the game, even though they can't be produced. Just as there are rare cars on the road today, the rare ships kind of give an 'authentic' feel to what you'd see on a given day in a given galaxy in SWC.

runesig.png\"
Year 9 Day 239 22:00
Edward Teach

Thanks Guys :-)

Year 9 Day 242 0:55
and just you watch if combat ever gets put in the lunatics will just blow em all out of the sky

0.o