Day

Time

19:10:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Arresting your own faction-members
I have a question about arresting members of your own faction:

Do you need the permission of the local government to do this? I've been told that you do, but http://rules.swcombine.com/?Arrest_and_Execute#Conditions_to_Arrest/Execute seems to imply that you don't:
"Factions of all types can issue warrants for arrest and for executions. Factions of all types can execute these warrants against their own members."

Many thanks in advance!

Cole Orion
KMC Acting Director, Maldrood Mining

Cole_Orion.png\"
Phryss

In-faction a/e does not consider territorial concerns, it can take place anywhere.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Thank you! That is an excellent answer, but...

I've been told in no uncertain terms that it does -- could I get a second vet or admin to confirm this, please?

Many thanks in advance,

Cole Orion

Cole_Orion.png\"

Whoever told you that it does has a lower knowledge of the Combine than Phryss.

swcforumsig

Cole, you would be well advised to note that the little graphics below Syn's, Phryss' and other's pictures indicated they are Combine Staff, and for the most part do not say something unless they know the answer. Of course there are exceptions, but you can pretty much rely on the info, or they will soon be questioned.

Edit - stinking typo's

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 245 19:27

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Thank you very much, that answers my question :) Sorry for the trouble -- I didn't mean to imply Phryss didn't know what she was talking about :blush:

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :bows: :)

Cole Orion

Cole_Orion.png\"