Day

Time

00:28:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Moved back where i came from
Year 6 Day 247 6:51
hello there my friends! I have one little problem. Yesterday i succesfully reach my destination of
Se tor: Hpes Cluster
Galactic Position: Tirsa (148, 87)
Planet Position: Cornost (16, 12)
Surface Position: (0, 0)
Ground Position: (0, 0)

Now i am been move back to:
Galactic Position: (148, 81)

takes 3 days to get there, that means 1 week to get back where i was. I did not implemented this coordinates. Can it be fix?

The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs!
Year 6 Day 247 7:25
the location database table had to be restored from a backup from July 31, so everyone got sent back up to 6 days travel time.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 247 7:48
Cam Antilles

http://www.swcombine.com/community/news/simnews.php?display=2&postID=3471

Eventually people in SWC will be able to read.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 6 Day 247 7:56
yes, i read that, but i was doing a search and coments from members in my combine, that if i place a note, may be the admins will place me back where i was all must emidietly instead of waitting to trable for a week. is that posible?

The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs!
Year 6 Day 247 8:27
Dexter Calo

this change affects everyone, so i guess if they move you, everyone would want to be moved to their position before the backup was used.

I guess this would be a horrible amount of work

Year 6 Day 247 8:47
^ A horrible amount of work, especially for those who started travel between the 31st and today.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 247 9:13
True that, i dont want to be known as the glinch in the combine! lol ;) minds well leave it allone. I'll get traveling experience though, at least i am getting some thing out of it, lol. thanks