Year

Day

Time

20:15:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Error with Transport Offplanet NPCs
Not sure if this has already been reported, but when I try to talk to a Transport Offplanet NPC (Which I've never done before, so I don't know how it works exactly.), it gives me two response dots, but no text. No text at all. How do I use him to get to another planet?

VlosskKelsch3.png
Nicholas Haines

Hm, not sure if that's the way it works Vlossk.

As far as I know, you must move inside of an NPC Starport. When inside, click 'Actions> NPC Transport/Offplanet Transport?". You then should get a list of destinations, with the prices listed for each destination.

Click the check box next to the destination you need to go to, and click the 'Go' button, or whatever it's called/ whatever resembles it.

After that, the funds will be deducted from your account and you will automatically be transported to the shuttle, and it will begin the trip.

Edited By: Nicholas Haines on Year 9 Day 262 5:33
I had to go to a certain room in the Starport, and under Travel, it said Spaceflight. That worked. Thanks for the help.

VlosskKelsch3.png
Transport offplanet is used to get to a ship or yours (or you're assigned to) in orbit. The Starport is used for travel to other planets (as you have successfully used, it seems).

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.