194 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:27:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Ignoration? Dont care? Or just busy?
Guest/Visitor

I have sent two messages to assistants@swcombine.com, no reply it's been two, nearly three days. Am I being ignored? Or do you guys not help people who ask questions? Please direct me to a better place for questions, one where I might recieve an answer then. Or if your're just busy, sorry if I sounded rude. I will await patiently until there is time to process my questions.

Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
There are a very limited number of assistants all with real lives and too much to do, often with other duties beyond their assistant duties. Unfortunately this means they can sometimes be slow replying to individuals messages, this is unavoidable unless more, capable assistants join (and stick with) the team.

Ral.png
Guest/Visitor

OK, busy then, thanks. I was just a little worried :)

Actually, the reason you are not receiving a response is because you received one the very first time you mailed ("The ban is indefinite and there are no plans to lift it"), and you continue to send in the exact same question over and over again. The answer has not changed, so you should not realistically be expecting a different response to the same question. There continue to be no plans to lift the ban. This was discussed among the ASims and admins not long after the ban was initially put in place.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

So... are you guys still talking about it...? I will also refrain from sending more questions that include the same answer. Like I said before, I never wanted to damage, or hurt the game. I enjoy it and donate every once in awhile, I would never do anything to damage the game, or the server, this was never my intention, and a stupid accident on my part. I am sorry. If I am ever allowed to return I will cease, being a noob, and an idiot :).

No.. it was discussed, as I said.

swcforumsig