3194 active members
329 are online
Logged in as
» Finding Items
Year 9 Day 293 9:00
Hello, I have several questions about finding items and the after effects.
1) I know that items can be bought, but can they also be found? If yes then how?
2) If I find an item can I take it, i.e. equip it or stow it in a container?
3) Will the item that I found be now considered my property, i.e. I am now its owner, it will appear in the inventory as mine and I can do with it as I please?
4) Also where do I view which items I have equipped and on which part of the body they are equipped on?
I understand that most of these questions are only answerable if finding items is available. Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply to my questions.
Edited By: Mendale Sefarim on Year 9 Day 293 9:02
Year 9 Day 293 10:27
1. You can happen to stumble upon items that someone left lying out. That's about it. There's no way to track them down intentionally.
2. Yes. You don't need to be assigned to an item to pick it up.
3. It won't appear in your inventory, but you can pick up (and use, when possible) items if you have physical access to them.
4. Position -> Items button.
Year 9 Day 293 21:32
Okay, got it. Thanks a lot Syn.