261 are online

Year

Day

Time

08:59:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Description of Ships/Vehicles......
What is needed for describing a Ship or else, send some to Keir, but dont know if he/she try to use it or deleted it because they aren`t good, too long, somethings missing,.....

001342_Neres_Warjan.png
Look over existing ones for examples and you should have a good idea of what's required.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Be short if you can. Describe the device. Give it a bit of character or background, say a sentance worth.

And avoid saying "It is 400 metres in length, and has ten turbolasers and an ion battery", which seems to be one of the most common errors, simply describing the statistics that are already there - another one is don't mention the Emperor, the Battle of Yavin or anything like that :)

TenielDjo.png
Okay, no prob, short, describe the thing.
To whom i send them?
If i click to "Submit Description" it automatically opens the mail-browser to send them to Keir, and he/she should get some descriptions i send. :)

001342_Neres_Warjan.png
aye, Keir is the one you want. Teniel is Keir.

Kids these days!
But make em good, i think i submited maybe 19 and so far only 2 of those went through, they may still be being checked but i don't know, keir must recieve so many so i doubt low quality spam descripts would be appreciated..

For the record Marcus, still sifting through yours...and there's a lot more than 19 :P But it seems around a third to a half of yours will be accepted in the end, they're pretty awesome :)

Sorry about the delay, I'm trying to get better! (RL is being a bitch atm, struggling with a few issues including motivation, but I'm getting better ;) )

TenielDjo.png
No prob, real life goes before any other things.

001342_Neres_Warjan.png
Yeh life can throw alot at you, went through exams recently and already gearing up for another set. We're all thankfull you stick with it. On a happier note i may actually get me a ship eventually, its slow doing it by descripts but i feel like its somthing that actually helps the combine so i plan to stick with it.

Of course if you'd like to give me a freighter. :)

no i thought not :(

Edited By: Marcus Dren on Year 6 Day 268 5:45