Day

Time

11:49:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » forms rejected even though i dont have an multi account
Guest/Visitor

yeah what the problem is that my membership form's keep getting rejected even though i dont have an multi account so could one of you admin guys sort it out as soon possible.

Perhaps because you've submitted multiple forms, and you didn't wait for the first one
to be accepted.

Guest/Visitor

thats it though i did wait in fect i did with all of them and now ive got to the point where i am really really getting ticked off now.now dont get me wrong i am never not like this normaly but whan i have tryed everythink i can do it really ticks me off and am i no its not your fault at all i just wish somethink would get done right at that end and whan i dont even have a multi account and i am also new on this website and i have never been a member of this website

What does the rejection mail say? Please paste the contents, as there are multiple rejection reasons dealing with multi accounts.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

hi syn ok what it [say's] is we have rejected you as you might have a multi account with someone else but that's just my point i dont have a multi account and having to do is not a my high blood prassure and heartproblem

Guest/Visitor

syn could be im from the uk because in the form section where it ask's what country i am it have a uk bit in it?

Did you send more then one request to join the combine if you did that is the reason for the multi rejection coming up.

Guest/Visitor

look no offence but i would not be having this problem if i had got the first email from them thats why ive kept on filling the forms in

It is very possible that the original acceptance letter, was sent to a bulk/junk mail folder which was overlooked or deleted. If you are receiving denial letters that are because of multi-violations, you initial application was most likely accepted. You can try to get your password by going to the "Lost Password" link and having it sent to the original e-mail address that you provided. Most likely, that will fix your problem.

Guest/Visitor

i am hoping that whan i go down to my sister's on this friday that i have got the email from the lost password.

Guest/Visitor

i am hoping that whan i go down to my sister's on this friday that i have got the email from the lost password.