Day

Time

01:28:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I have a problem with a ship
Year 6 Day 270 5:17
I have been appointed commander of a ship, i have added my friend to the crewlist of the ship, and yet, despite the fact he is in the same room as the ship and has been granted access for some reason he cannot enter the ship, can someone help me please, and soon

Year 6 Day 270 6:07
Dash Ragnos?

He is on the crewlist of the Alexandra but not of the NSO Eversor. I assume it's the Eversor you're trying to get him on because it's the only ship you're the commander of and he's already standing in the Alexandra.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 270 7:16
Half right, but not exact, i have bene given command of the eversor, and was trying to get Jolly Wodger on, but he cant access it, i am now on the Alexandria under orders from Ragnos, is there any chance you could help with the eversor problem, i will need to know why it didnt work for future reference

and incidentially how on earth did you get most of that right

Year 6 Day 270 8:21
hmm, Wodger is on the crewlist (twice), the ship aint full, so it should work. Without being able to reproduce the situation, and without knowing the error text it gave him, I can't do much. If you run across the problem again please let me know.

As to how I knew... *strokes his raft of nifty tools + direct DB access* :)

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 270 8:29
i know, storm thinks it may be something to do with the refresh bug?

Year 6 Day 270 8:53
entirely possible.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 270 13:33
btw there was no error text, that i know of, the enter or board option just did not appear on the eversor

Year 6 Day 270 22:00
hmm, 've removed the duplicate entry for Wodger from the Eversor's crewlist. I doubt it could have been that but you never know.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 271 1:56
Guest/Visitor

it wasnt that, it wasnt working before i added his name to the crewlist again

Year 6 Day 271 3:44
hmm, nuts

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 271 4:16
yeh...(btw that was me above)

Year 6 Day 272 2:42
is it worth reporting to the bug thingy?

Year 6 Day 272 10:54
If it comes up again, aye.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 274 2:27
Jollys parents are divorced, and i have just realised that he can only board ships on his dads cimputer, which is the one he registered in combine on, but he cant board them on his mums. Can this be rectified?

Year 6 Day 274 2:37
That sounds like a user error due to something with the computer, not a server side issue.

I can't really think what would cause that sort of error myself. :/

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 274 2:45
yeh. Does he use the same browser at both houses?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 274 12:20
Hmm...ill get back to you on that one