199 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:09:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 39 12:16
Are you allowed to, for example, have Luke Skywallker for your name? Or does it have to be completely different from a real character?

I will do whatever i must to avenge my Family\'s death. The Empire will fall, the New Republic will rise. I will not stop on my quest for vengeance until the last Imperials blood is on my hands.
Year 10 Day 39 12:29
It can't be any character from the Star Wars universe or a character from any other universe (TV show, Movie, Game,etc)

Edited By: Bree Teksa on Year 10 Day 39 12:30
Year 10 Day 39 12:56
Yes I know that, but can you have as I put Luke Skywallker. (Their are two L's in it)

I will do whatever i must to avenge my Family\'s death. The Empire will fall, the New Republic will rise. I will not stop on my quest for vengeance until the last Imperials blood is on my hands.
Year 10 Day 39 12:57
Well we do have a Beauba Fettt.

Artemis de Chatillon

Year 10 Day 39 14:10
Expect to be rejected, especially if it's incredibly obvious.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 39 14:10
Luke Skywallker would most likely be declined. As would Hann Soolo, Cheewbaacaa, or any other cute way of trying to get around the naming rules. There are, of course, exceptions that have slipped through. (Though, personally, I read "Beauba" differently from "Boba", but I guess he's just unoriginal. ;) )

Year 10 Day 39 15:41
Well then how come Teniel Djo is allowed to have that name? Their is a star wars character called Tenel Djo. It's only one letter different.

Year 10 Day 39 15:50
At the time, it was also a relatively obscure character from the novels.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 10 Day 39 15:57
Rules for naming conventions have changed over time.
When I created, eg. it was allowed to have a canon family name. Now this handle would be declined.

Year 10 Day 39 17:00
Well then how come Teniel Djo is allowed to have that name? Their is a star wars character called Tenel Djo. It's only one letter different. 

Actually, there is a character called Teneniel Djo. Perhaps you are thinking of Tenel Ka.

Technically, Teniel Djo's handle violates the rules on the basis of sharing a surname with an existing character, but the handle was also created before that was a rule, so it's acceptable. We don't force handle changes when we add rules after the handle has already been created; that would not be fair to the player.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 41 12:51
Ok thanks, just wondering. And it's Tenel Ka Djo, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tenel_Ka_Djo

Year 10 Day 47 22:23
Revan Starcrasher
Revan Starcrasher
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Teneniel_Djo

Her name is close, but just a bit different.

Year 10 Day 48 0:06
Yes, it was mentioned, we're aware of it, and - as mentioned - it predates the rules against it. Don't post redundantly.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.