240 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:10:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 274 0:10
I was just wondering, can the governments in this game propose official treaties to each other? For example, say a mutual protection pact or something.

'Twas just wondering. :)

Year 6 Day 274 0:13
Yes. There's nothing to stop that. However it's not a programmed feature. Nothing forces it.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 274 0:23
most factions have some sort of diplomatic relation with another factions

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 274 0:51
Ah. Okay, thanks. And is there a place where I can learn what the diplomatic relations are between governments or factions in general? I'm eager to get into the game but I'm still waiting to get accepted into a faction I applied.

Year 6 Day 274 2:35
Usually there's something announced on the GNS, but few if any groups place treaties on their websites.

I know Hapes has a Nonaggression Pact with the GE and RA and, I think, the Trade Federation.

NAO has/had a NAP with the Falleen Fed...

Lots of little things that I can't really remember at 5:30 AM. :)

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 274 8:23
to learn the diplomatic relations between govs and other factions will be a long process. Some changes stance every week or with every leadership change.
some remember past actions no matter if the leadership has changed and so on.

a very complex and also interesting place the combine when it comes to politics.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 274 21:12
I have a keen interested in politics in real life. Guess it just carries over to all the games I play. :P