Day

Time

04:39:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 64 16:27
Ben Magma
Ben Magma
how might i purchase a ship from a faction im not a part of?

i would like to buy a Firespray from kuat drive yards and i have the credits but i dont know how to purchase one

I am the proud leader of the black hole alliance

\"Sir, we are surrounded!\"
\"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!\"

Year 10 Day 64 16:46
Most factions have a website or contact person listed from the faction page. Try this:

Order Page

Never try to teach a Gamorrrean to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the Gamorrean.
~Old Proverb
Year 10 Day 64 16:53
Ben Magma
Ben Magma
wow thanks but now its more than 2 million the rules says 150 thousand some what the heck?

Year 10 Day 64 17:38
Kal Djin
Kal Djin
The rules page only lists the cost of materials. The factions will sell the ships (or whatever) for a cost they think they can get and it will be much more than the materials cost usually.

Year 10 Day 64 18:17
Yes - that cost on the rules pages refers to the server cost of the RMs needed. In most cases, with costs for prospecting, mining etc, RMs will cost twice that. Then there are construction costs on top of that. Then there is pure old greed and inflation that increase the price yet again. Generally, the producers have the lowest prices around - everyone else generally tries to get a profit above that again.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 64 19:49
Ben Magma
Ben Magma
well it still doesnt make since that they would sell it for more than 20 times the material price and they are the producers

Year 10 Day 64 20:18
Its inflation. More credits are hanging around the galaxy thanks to tax and facility income, so people can afford the higher prices.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 65 0:05
Actually, it does make sense. Material price for a product make up a maximum of 50% in real life. The producer then has to add production costs (machines, infrastructure, salaries), development costs etc. Add, that the rules page raw material price is only that (mining the materials is actually more expensive) and you should see that a 20x factor on the final sale price not that unrealistic.

If you think that's wrong, you can always create a shipproducing faction and sell your products at the (clearly stated) rules page raw material price.

mystats.php?uid=c1