291 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:56:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How do you rent vehicle? HELP!
Year 10 Day 71 10:26
Revan Jore

I have seen a lot of vehicles that are named "for rent" or something like that. Are you able to rent these? How much do they generally cost to rent? Please help me.

Year 10 Day 71 11:11
Either they are owned by a player, in which case you have to contact them to get the details.

Or, you can rent vehicles from the "Vehicle Rental" NPCs that are present in almost all starting cities. Simply talk to them to rent a vehicle of your choice.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 71 11:18
Revan Jore

thanks

Year 10 Day 194 9:12
Cador Esgaress

it got me wrong vehicle. how do i exchange or rent different one, couse it wont let me rent another couse i already have 1 ?

Year 10 Day 194 9:31
You can't rent another. Is it fair to assume that since you are a Gand, you spawned on Gand? If so, send me a DM and I'll assign you a ship in the starting city that you can use until you find a faction you like and get one assigned from them.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 194 9:35
Cador Esgaress

sorry i will do that , just i dont know whats dm is, i got a faction but they cant pick me up couse it has shield.
let me know what i need to do :)

tqvm again

Year 10 Day 194 9:40
DMs are the little envelope icon on your events bar. I'll assign you a ship in a moment.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 194 9:45
Cador Esgaress

Hal Breden of Alissma has assigned you as pilot of the following 1 ship:
- Y-Wing Taar Detaan-12 (ID# 16721).
i got this on my inventory message, then what should i do?
i press enter and still the same vehicle that i can board.

really sorry for the trouble

Year 10 Day 194 9:56
You need to walk to the location of that ship. It should tell you if you go to Inventory->Ships->Manage Piloted Ships.

Year 10 Day 194 9:57
You'll need to travel to its location. You can see where it is by going to your ships inventory and then going to the Piloted Ships page. It should be at the top left of the city (0,0).

Year 10 Day 194 9:58
Cador Esgaress

TQVVM :)

Year 11 Day 66 14:56
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: Vaako Cage being stupid