Time

17:41:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Requesting Character Termination
Year 10 Day 80 19:01
Ngwenya Baji

I've just returned to the game after being away for the better part of a year and I would like my old character, Ngwenya Baji, to be terminated so I can get started again. He's currently stuck on the YV-666 KRS Marauth. Also, I do not currently have control of the ship I'm on and my character is no longer in a faction.

Edited By: Ngwenya Baji on Year 10 Day 80 20:28
Year 10 Day 80 22:28
The Admin will not kill your character. There should be a "contact owner" link you can use to send a message to the person who owns the ship. If you do not receive a reply and/or remain trapped for 3 weeks, you may be allowed to drop your character in the same manner as someone arrested for 3 weeks+.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 80 22:43
Keram McDlanar

What are exact rules in case of trapped characters? I mean with A/E it's obvious and counts from arrest start, but when counter starts in case of "trapped" characted and what situations game consider as traps?

If You don't live for something, You will die for nothing.
Year 10 Day 80 22:45
Typically that's up to the discretion of the ASim that reviews the request.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 80 22:46
Ngwenya Baji

I attempted to contact the owner a couple of days ago and I haven't got a reply, so do I just keep waiting up to three weeks?

Year 10 Day 80 23:35
You can mail assistants@swcombine.com with an explanation and they can look into it to see if the owner is even active. Might be faster than waiting for an ASim to spot this thread.

swcforumsig

Well I can tell you that that is a Krath ship. And we will be more than happy to help you end your character. Uthar Ridian I think is currently in charge of the department that runs that ship, so contact him to arrange something. If that doesn't get you anywhere, contact Frezt Raleigh and he should be able to help you.

Ellias_sig6.png
Ngwenya Baji

I'll do that. Thanks.