Day

Time

15:22:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Commander & pilot access to cockpit
Keram McDlanar

As of next sync, both commander and pilot can access the cockpit but only the pilot can initiate travel.

- Veynom

What about other actions? Operating sensors/tractors/weapons? crewlist/load limit operations and cargo transfer? It's said that only pilot can initiate travel. Does that mean that Commander can abort travel?

---edit---

Sorry for bumping but I'd like someone from administration to clarify what actions are and what are not availble to commander who is *not* a pilot.

Edited By: Keram McDlanar on Year 10 Day 85 7:06

If You don't live for something, You will die for nothing.
Andhers Jakhim

The commander can only access the travel menu if he assigns himself pilot. As such he is unable to abort unless he does so.

Keram McDlanar

Okay, so we know about aborting and initiating travel, how about all other actions? (un)docking, (un)loading vehicles/cargo, managing crewlist/load limit, using tractor beams, 'using' weapons?

Incidentally, where did you get that from? I haven't seen that anywhere recently.

Ellias_sig6.png
Andhers Jakhim

Ellias: I tested it on the Staging server.

Keram McDlanar

Andhers, could you test other features I've asked about too? I can check only cargo/crewlist related things now but no vehicles/ships authorization/(un)loading.

Actually I meant the first post, with regard to the quote of Veynom.

Ellias_sig6.png
Keram McDlanar

Bugbase :) private report.