Year

Day

Time

22:22:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 100 3:09
My user ID is Kent Ruud, but despite being an official member of star wars combine, i cant seem to login?

Year 10 Day 100 6:26
If you've tried the stickied topics, then most likely you'll need a session exemption from the admins to allow you to login (I remembered from last time Syn!). You'll have to wait until one of them notices and puts you on the list.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 100 6:32
Well i have tried the options...so....i am currently waiting for any other options

Year 10 Day 100 19:38
Still...Waiting....

Year 10 Day 100 20:28
Have a little patience. The Admins don't spend 24/7 at their computers, much as some would like that.

Year 10 Day 101 2:31
Tony Barzini

It would be helpful if you provided the exact error message you receive when you attempt to log in.

You may have to enable cookies, I found with firefox for about a week or so I had to manually enable them each time I opened the browser, and all that would happen is the page would refresh and still show the log in page. Perhaps you have a similar issue?

\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the terrorists, disarm the president, and kill the hostages...\"
\"Disarm the hostages
Year 10 Day 101 3:12
if you dont have the right password, that could cause a problem..

Note: Its case sensitive

But like Tony said, check your cookies, cause they cause a bunch of trouble

Year 10 Day 101 18:36
Well i logged in and the page refreshed to the login screen again, and btw i have tried those options

Year 10 Day 101 18:46
You'll probably need to be put on the session exception list then. Which only the admins can do.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 101 22:13
I never heard of this list.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 101 23:35
Hmm, Syn mentions it here:

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=32653&page=0

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 102 11:08
Tony Barzini

From the sounds of it is either the "session exception" list, or still cookies*

FIREFOX: Go to 'Tools', then select 'Options' Select the [Privacy] picture, then check the [accept cookies from sites (and third party cookies)]. Then click 'Apply'.

INTERNET EXPLORER: Go to 'Tools', then select 'Internet Options' Select the [Privacy] tab (at the top), then set it to: ('medium high' works) anything equal to or under that.

\"Rescue the terrorists, disarm the president, and kill the hostages...\"
\"Disarm the hostages
Year 10 Day 102 18:57
I have set it to medium and still nothing

Year 10 Day 103 19:10
help please

Year 10 Day 105 11:28
Session exceptions only work if you are receiving the "Session timed out" message, which does not appear to be the case, so feel free to disregard half of the posters in this thread..

If the login page is refreshing for you when you try to log in, the only possible solutions are posted in the relevant sticky thread, and the most likely solution is that you need to use Firefox.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 105 17:01
bummer... and what if that dosent work

Year 10 Day 105 20:14
Finally it works....but i seem to hate using fire fox...is there anyway to make it work on IE

Year 10 Day 106 11:06
Unfortunately not. You may get lucky and find that it will start working again on its own in the future, but this problem could not be isolated when the developers investigated it. It is just something that seems to occur with IE.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 106 12:09
I am having the same problem, and I have already made sure that my cookies are enabled. How was this last problem fixed?

Whenever I try to log on it says "Your session expired. Please log in again." Could someone help me with this?

Year 10 Day 106 13:55
now it works some of the time but at random intervals it will kick me off and send me back to the log in screen.

Page 1 2