Day

Time

14:05:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Handle change - issued resolved. Please close. Thanks
Melik Tafari

Of all the stupid drunken ideas, this ranks pretty close the top. I am requesting a handle change based on the reason that its not very facilitating for good RP and I have managed to upset some of my fellow players. It has been pointed out to me that handles cannot be of real people, thus I have to seek a handle change in order to comply with the rules and with overall spirit of the game. I prepared to accept any electron lashing deemed necessary to prevent said bad decision from reoccuring in the future.

Edited By: Melik Tafari on Year 10 Day 130 18:51

Melik_sig.png
Year 10 Day 124 22:29
I was really wanting to see the "Bad Trading Practices: I got burned by Bernie Madoff" thread in Traders Lounge...

TenielDjo.png
Year 10 Day 124 23:11
Are you kidding, that'd lead to the best RP I could think of... But then, I guess no one would trust you. :P

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 10 Day 124 23:53
If you do not see a timely response to this thread (a day or two), you might want to send an e-mail direct to assistants@swc.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 125 1:49
You don't even need to invent a bad RP sort of rule for it.. your handle directly violates an existing rule since it's a character in another universe (yes, real life qualifies as another universe). :p

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 126 16:36
It wont help. Ive had this handle for 10 years. Cant seem to shake it after several request.

Year 10 Day 126 16:38
Tony Barzini

I always wanted a single name handle, I envy those who have one :P

\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the terrorists, disarm the president, and kill the hostages...\"
\"Disarm the hostages
Year 10 Day 127 17:29
Brett, just send the request to assistants@swcombine.com. There has never been one from you, so you must have missed.

swcforumsig