Year

Day

Time

00:46:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 125 16:17
Hi,

I died about a month ago, and after my death period finished I remade my character. However, now I can't log in at all.

I've twice used the send password to my email, it's come through using my new (correct) handle and a random password. I've tried copy and pasting, retyping, everything to make it work but it just won't. I've tried to contact the admin, but I've had no answers for a while now. Anyone have any other suggestions as to why this is happening, and how I can fix it?

Thanks
Jonathan Glam

Year 10 Day 125 16:19
I'd also like to add that I have tried using 3 different browsers, however none of them work

Year 10 Day 125 20:11
Please check the sticky post, they have the help you are searching for.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 126 17:42
I have checked. And done them all. Neither Firefox nor Chrome log in me (on WinXP). Firefox doesn't work on Ubuntu either. I have requested a new password 3 times now... still doesn't work :(

Year 10 Day 138 13:18
I've got this same problem except i'm just now starting. If you figure anything out could you let me know? Thanks!

Year 10 Day 141 12:45
Please email with registered email address to assistants@swcombine.com with your problem and please include your character name.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter