184 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:33:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 127 19:17
From a prior neglect way long ago of full faith to the letter of the rule at the time my multi-account position is being filled with a banned character. I was curious if after a time this space will eventually be cleared or if it would be possible to petition the head of multi-accounts to purge this spot?

Edited By: Xiuhcoatl Mahalinalxochitl on Year 10 Day 127 19:23

\"However, he did make sure that we walked straight away from the bar, so as not to get caught up in any blasts, even though he was sure no one had the guts to carry through on their threats, \'cept for the Nikto. Nikto are all insane.\" `=
~Ryan
Year 10 Day 127 21:55
Are you under the impression that you can only multi with one other person? Because you can have more than one person.

Otherwise its unlikely it will be removed, since if they do get unbanned (it does happen) they will still be a multi, and if not they can request to be un-multied.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 128 9:05
Indeed I was under the impression only two accounts total (main+multi) were allowed. If that's not the case then as you suggest, that certainly bypasses my issue. Many thanks.

\"However, he did make sure that we walked straight away from the bar, so as not to get caught up in any blasts, even though he was sure no one had the guts to carry through on their threats, \'cept for the Nikto. Nikto are all insane.\" `=
~Ryan
Year 10 Day 128 11:59
It is theoretically possible to have any number of players sharing one connection. It isn't limited to two.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 128 14:00
Thank you for the continued clarification, much appreciated and i'm sure family and friends here at work will appreciate me trying to get them addicted to swc.

~Ryan