183 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:06:37

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » The Incredible Teleporting Bulk Freighter!
This has happened to me twice now, ever since the "Locations Update" (as far as I can tell). Whenever I reach (0,19) via sublight, I end up teleporting to (16,19) after I finish traveling.

Year 10 Day 123, 12:23 The computer confirms the coordinates to (0, 19) and you engage the sublight drive.

Year 10 Day 123, 19:45 Your ship stopped traveling at (16, 19).

Year 10 Day 124, 10:40 The computer confirms the coordinates to (0, 19) and you engage the sublight drive.

Year 10 Day 124, 18:03 Your ship stopped traveling at (16, 19).

My question is this- Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm trying to determine if it's strictly travel or perhaps me installing a lock at those times had a helping hand in this quirk. I plan on making a bug base report later and might be easier to make an accurate report if I weren't the only one.

Photobucket
Ka`rla Leakey

Seems quite common, me and my squad of FK7's don't know if we are coming or going these days.

Everything will settle soon enough though.

Added to bug base, please add info to it should this happen to you.

Photobucket
It happens to me as well. I fly somewhere, then, after i have arrived, i'm back at the starting position again.

Edited By: Nuramor Dragonel on Year 10 Day 135 12:15
If you are in orbit of a planet, in atmosphere or in a city, try ascending/descending and back, that might fix the problem.

mystats.php?uid=c1
That worked! Thanks.