Day

Time

18:45:58

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » getting out of "Skyscraper 80 flats" maze
Rava Cheull

I got a smal but persistent problem : I can't find the way out from a "Skyscraper 80 flats " , whenever I try I'm sent in the parking area up left ... so still within it's bounduaries thus preventing from going anywhere in town and I left my ship to far away ro be able to boeard inro it .

Shall I seek for other entrance within the building , call for a "escue team to pick me up there , or is it just a false impression that will tears off in few hours (ETA to move some where else indicating 0 or -1 ) ...
is that a bug or a sp├ęcial feature of those hudge flats ?

show me the way !!

**bow**
may your wings fly you to a pleasant place
**big grin assorted with a clinking eye**
DO you mean when you go to the Entrance Room and click exit you leave the facility? In which case, yes you always leave in the top left. If that has been blocked in through bad planning or somesuch, and your ship is too far away to board from the skyscraper, just ask someone to come around the pick you up.

Ellias_sig6.png
Rava Cheull

Yes that's about what I meant , but actualy on upper side inside the building picture rather then outside of it ... but the post up this one seems to show that it might be a bug rather then a poor layout disorder .

I'll try the pick up for extraction option in hope that it won't trap my rescue team alike .

thanks for the answer

**bow**
may your wings fly you to a pleasant place
**big grin assorted with a clinking eye**