Year

Day

Time

00:42:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 140 18:35
I exited a building and now i can no longer travel anywhere.. when i travel it says destination (0,0) and no eta.

Year 10 Day 140 19:43
Baniss Keeg

same here i cant move either

\"Adoptixox.gif\"
Year 10 Day 141 5:32
Rava Cheull

I had just posted an equivalant topic beneath ...
It looks like somekind of a bug , I clicked to ga out of the building but reapeared inside it's bounduaries rather then on the upper left , it's almost the upper left but ... inside the building strucure while outside the proper building rooms ...

Someone advise me about asking to be piked up for extraction by a fellow pilot as my spaceship is to far away for I to jump in and take off ... But it might get resolved a little later on when they resolve what might be a bug ( may be a consequence of yesterday update and the teleportation thingy ).

For the travel datas , I get to diferent reports , on the event one I'm told that I begun the journey to the location of my ship , while on the position page I got a traveling to 0,0 ETA 0 h ( even had an ETA -1 at a time ).

**bow**
may your wings fly you to a pleasant place
**big grin assorted with a clinking eye**
Year 10 Day 141 6:04
Yeah I'm stuck as well. Just started playing for the first time and I thought it was just me being dumb. Stuck in the Tatooine Center and cant get back in or out of the grid square.

Year 10 Day 141 8:22
Rava Cheull

hummm... try : travel , abort your previous mouvement ... then try clicking on enter and the comand center ... it worked for my scycreaper ....

anyone willing to write something about the facilities automated defense rebelion ? :D

**bow**
Year 10 Day 141 9:09
That might work, but i just started the game and I started at Tatooine Welcome Centre and it of course is full, so i can not re-enter.

Fun times... really.

Year 10 Day 141 13:24
Kyle Grey

I tried aborting and then removing to another square, and it didnt work. Im totally STUCK!

Year 10 Day 141 14:40
Rava Cheull

yes this doesn't work for me either , but you can enter the facility you were in before ... and from there join a ship or vehicle if any is present .
I'm not sure but the ship might be answer for leaving the place before the bug is resolved (in case it's realy a bug rather then a poor laying out of the place as another player sugested in the topic I submited on the same subjet)

hope this can help a little

**bow**
Year 10 Day 141 20:47
It's probally a bug, report it to the bugbase at http://bugs.swcombine.com/login_page.php

Year 10 Day 141 20:58
It should be fixed now, as per the SimNews post.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 142 0:14
Kyle Grey

But it keeps saying the facility is full, so i cant reenter. Help!

Year 10 Day 142 1:42
It might just simply be full. You won't be able to re-enter.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 142 2:06
Ralgarrch

Kyle is saying that as the facility is full he cannot follow the Sim News instructions in order to fix his ability to move by himself. That does tend to imply he is aware he can't enter it because it is full.

Ral.png
Year 10 Day 142 3:00
Yeah, stuck in the same manner myself. I doubt the Tatooine Visitor Center will ever empty out as it is likely full of people who decided to play and then changed their minds....

Year 10 Day 142 4:58
I'm working on a fix to move you all. Should hopefully be done soon. Sorry for the delays guys!

So long, and thanks for all the fish...
Year 10 Day 142 5:14
Do you need us all to log out?

Year 10 Day 142 5:37
Nope. I've managed to fix this for the Humans and Corellians so far, working on the other races.

So long, and thanks for all the fish...
Year 10 Day 142 5:38
Kyle Grey

Thank you :D

Im looking forward to being able to play

Year 10 Day 142 6:13
Rava Cheull

Same but kind of different :

I was able to re-enter and leave the 80story skycreaper ... but my 11 npcs party got lost in the prcess ... re entering the facilitie once again only to find them still missing but roughfly localised at this place ( I guess they are bugged down were I used to be and as they didn't follow for an unknown reason I can't see how to reach them

they aren't in the facilitie and if I trie to move toward theyr location I get this message :

You may not go over there...

hummmm... not in the mood of subscribing to bug center ... but it would be nice if I could get them back

**bow**
Year 10 Day 142 6:40
Seeth Lankost

I'm still having problems with moving, I know how to move and everything but when I try to travel it says that I can't and the ETA is -1. My events show me logging my destinations in my data pad but I don't ever move. I'm stuck at the tatooine welcome center and its full.

Page 1 2