204 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:06:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 145 19:16
I am a multi account registered user with my wife. Her brother, my brother-in law has been to our house a few times and always wants to check his profile here but i tell him that it could get our accounts in trouble or something. If i put him on our multi-account would he be able to access his account on our computer without me or my wife getting penalized?

Year 10 Day 145 19:31
Yes, so long as each of you has the other 2 on their account as a multi.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 147 5:36
Once one is added, all will show up, so you only have to get it added by one person.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 149 9:21
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

So if you are at a friends house (a friend who is also a combiner), woudl that mean we were both required to register as Multies if I wanted to just log on brieftly from his computer while being there?

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Year 10 Day 149 9:32
If it's a one time thing for the most part, normally you only have to give the mutli-admin a heads up before the visit. If it's going to be a frequent thing, then yes, you would need to register as multis.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 149 22:39
Weylin is correct, contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com

Also it depends on how often the Multi Admin checks accounts (running a script) You could go visit a friend, login at the same time it is check and by the time s/he reads the email you could be banned.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 150 9:42
Fayd Rhane

I need help, my little sister requested membership on the same computer that I use and did not sign-up for a multi account. Is there any way to signup after both accounts are created?

Year 10 Day 150 12:52
First you should start your own topic, instead of hijacking someone else's.

But to answer you, you just need to email multi-accounts@swcombine.com, well both of you need to.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 155 7:23
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

Sorry to put it like this, but me having to register as a multi to be able to log on from my friends place just to do a few arrends in darkness from time to time while I am not at home just sound rediculous. I can understand if I was living with him, but logging on while visiting shouldn't require a multi account registering.

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Year 10 Day 155 7:56
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

So don't, just don't log in there.

Year 10 Day 155 9:57
Antares, Teya is correct in a way. If it can wait until your home, then don't bother while at your friends house.
Now, if your helping a new friend set up and such, then still, don't login on his pc. Show him the game at your house. If they live to far away for that, then just tell them to sign up anyways, and they can get the experience that is the "bine on their own.

Year 10 Day 155 11:05
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

Meh,

So because I actually do take some parts of the game serious and wants to put an effort into actually being present and getting shit done on my end other then letting people wait for days as some others do I am penalised, yup sure makes sense. Guess my potential customers will just have to wait for me to get home then to bother logging on.....

I understand why PERMANENT residency requires registering as multies, but if you are simply at a friends house, and borrowing his PC to log in to like do proscpection runs I have to register as a multi?. That doesn't make any sense at all, but meh im not even gonna bother.

Might aswell go and get myself a USB HSDPA connection then for my DarknessBox to avoid "breaking any rules". Sad how people are forced to let people wait because we are not allowed to try to make a difference.

Year 10 Day 155 11:49
Don't act like such a martyr - it's not as though the multi rules still require you to be in the same faction. The only actual downside to registering as multis is to have to actually register as multis. That's it. Such hardship!

And look at it this way - there's absolutely no way for the Admin to know whether it's you at a friend's house who also has an account, or you running a second account at work, and wanting to check on your home account. Registering allows them to more easily track people and look for the signs of those trying to cheat the system.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 156 20:37
A little advice. Follow the rules and if you have to log on at your" friends house" then invest in a laptop. Not that hard to do.

Year 10 Day 156 20:43
If the laptop is connecting through his friend's network, then it won't matter and he'll have to register as a multi anyway. Pointless advice, if you ask me.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 157 5:04
Can the registered multi be in difrent faction? I thought it wasn't allowed

[img]http://id.swc-tf.com/marcin_nevinyrral_sig.png[/img]

Year 10 Day 157 5:09
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

That rule was changed a while ago, it's allowed nowadays.

Year 10 Day 167 13:44
rino crip here i'm banned because you think i was a kind of hacker that is not true!!!
zeno scarf is my brother and he is playing swcombine on the same IP adress i was fagot to say that.
and jawai tex is my best friend he was inactive so i ask him for his username and password to help him i now that was bad. :(
that is the story contact me on the new-republic site.

please i want my account back. :(
this is not a lie!!

Year 10 Day 167 13:48
Sim News posts listing bans also include the appropriate method of contacting the relevant person to appeal your case.

Posting in a thread unrelated to your issue does nothing, except perhaps make you look like a whiner and/or spammer.