250 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:37:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 149 19:36
I registered on here a few days ago and havent recieved any email or anything confirming my account. What should i do?

Year 10 Day 149 20:22
There is a Sticky thread that addresses your issue. Please refer to it and establish exactly the issue you are having (and attempt possible solutions). If you continue to have a problem, please post again in this thread with more detail.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 149 20:32
Well i registered the first time and it was rejected something to do with possible suspicious use or something like that, but i registered as a multi since its my brother inlaws computer. I then registered again and sent a email to the multi people again and one to infromation for the combine. That was about 2 days ago but i havent received anything in return. Should i try to register again or keep waiting.

Year 10 Day 149 22:55
Who ever is handling multi-accounts seems to be behind in their work :(

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 150 9:28
Just keep emailing them until they respond.

Combine try's hard to stop multi-users but more than half of the time they end up banning innocent people just using the same account as others. When they explain the issue the staff say they lie and just checking the multi-account thing dosen't work, to many people remember to check that so they don't get caught, checking it dosen't mean to the staff that innocent, it just means you won't be banned right of the bat.

However if you are the only one to have made a file so far you may of just confused the staff, if your brother in law's file isn't made yet have him check the multi thing when he makes one and put in your file as the one he is sharing with.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 150 19:37
Ok, im just going to keep emailing them then because i just want to play. I watch my sister and my brother in law play and its just no fun having to watch them and not being able to get on my own character. I'll keep emailing them and hopefully get an answer out of them soon.

Year 10 Day 150 23:57
No, don't keep e-mailing them. In fact, ignore pretty much everything Gwazi said. He's just bitter because he got caught cheating.

If you keep e-mailing them, then instead of seeing your e-mail and taking the time to fix it, they instead have to read 2, 3, 5, or however many e-mails from you. This will probably take them more time than simply addressing your issue (and probably makes them upset at you and puts you at the bottom of the priority list).

The Multi-accounts activity has been slow lately, as Ranma mentioned, and patience works better than spam.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 151 22:26
Could someone remind me who is the person doing the multi admin work. I know Gitane Z Demone was doing it, but has step down from Assistants work because of real world commitments. But wasn't one of the new Assistants (which I barely see any of them on this board) trained to do it as well.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 151 23:58
Zephlin Abath is technically the person in charge of it, isn't he?

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 152 13:05
I'll admit I did use a multi account once but Hal is wrong about me being bitter.

He just hates my guts thats all.

Anyways do to the fact people making multi account's have goten more sneaky and the fact SW Combine is lagging alot (Increased Travel time) and dosen't have some stuff you think it would have (Combat) odds are you are just one of the unlucky innocents banned by the staff thinking your breaking the rules.

Begging won't help, the staff constantly deals with rule breakers begging claiming they are innocent or liek in my case simpily was trying to help somebody but none of it works, either your a rule breaker who is lying to get unbanned or you simpily broke the rules. Combine dosen't care much for your reason, they usually say all the care about is that you broke a rule (That has no bitter involved, thats what Ulrik responded with mostly when I emailed him).

But where does your sister and brother in law play? If they play in the same house (Odds are they do) that explains your problem, Combine staff do not monitor multi files with email adresses or computer you are using, they do it by IP Adress, (well email to incase you made another file from another house but used the same email but then it's obvious what you are trying to do) so if they were using a different computer but were in the same house that's your problem right there. You should of put all of them in the multi file list but if that's not what the problem turns out to be I'm not so sure what your problem is right now.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 153 0:38
Since the original poster has not been banned, I do believe you should stop talking out of your rear end.

He simply has to be patient until the Multi-Accounts director has the time to address his issue and the other pending multi-accounts. People around here do have real lives, Gwazi, I hope you understand, and give up their free time to try to make the game a better place for those of us who CAN play by the rules, and punish people like you who think the rules don't apply to them. Your suggestion that the original poster should spam the Multi-Accounts director, further taking up that time, is not only counter-productive and unhelpful, but also highly disrespectful to everyone devoting their free time to give honest players - and ungrateful cheaters like you - a game to play in the first place.

Year 10 Day 153 7:15
Deleted Post
Deleted by Avid Soyak. Reason: Please, shut it, and listen to the people in charge.
Year 10 Day 155 18:36
Well i hate to sound rude but its getting pretty rediculous, my brother in law told me it would be like a 1-3 wait to get on and its been 8+ days now. I just wanted to get on and play but its looking like thats never going to happen, so much for having fun on this site!

Year 10 Day 155 18:48
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: Be helpful or be gone, last warning
Year 10 Day 156 11:32
Our newest Assistant SimMaster (Avid Soyak) is taking over the multi-accounts work and should have it all straighten out very soon.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 157 13:53
Hey look at that, they accepted me, woot! Thanks guys! I cant wait to play now!

Year 10 Day 157 18:21
Nice to see you can play.

But to do well you need to join a faction. May I suggest (deleted by admin)

Edited By: Ranma on Year 10 Day 157 21:09

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 157 20:18
This isn't the place to recruit.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg