Year

Day

Time

18:22:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » so How long are you banning me children
So how long are you banning me? You are acting like children I refer to your negative response behaviors such as selfishness, pouting, temper tantrums, and the like. Not just semantics. Basically you are acting in a manner of a child despite adult understanding, how long I ask am I done?

The best talent rp player is always in high demand, hard to find and most critical to a game’s success. The valuation of a game is influenced more than anything else by having a world-class players, and good, bad, chaotic personalities working together to make a great game. Right now I see in the swc the player being told how they should play, and how they should act. Thats not an mmo. That’s a story.

Trust and confidence in a game is first,
The player’s trust and confidences in the game is as important to him/her as the founders and venture capitalists in the game.

And the real reason you should let me in is, I am good, at what I do. I am a chaotic force in the Galaxy and you need a chaotic force a your game.

It seems you are mistaken. I have never been told how to play, what to do, where to go, or who to talk to. If you're referring to being ban for logging into someone else's account (That's the most recent banning.) then don't be an idiot, there are rules, fallow them or not is your choice, but if you don't then prepare to live with the punishment.

Teagun? That you? I recognise that writing style.

Anyway, check the simnews post that said you were banned (though I don't remember one) and that should tell you how long you were banned for, and who to contact.

Ellias_sig6.png
Gitane Z Demone

Tegio, you were banned for Admin abuse and you don't seem to have learned your lesson.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.
Oh, I was banned for calling a child a child who saw fit to dm me how much better they are then me. This is how it went. They acted like a child to me so I told them they were acting like a child. Then they said "call me a child again and I ban you from the game. " and I said to them" now that is really childish." and they banned me from the game. Now I do not care who you are if you act like an adult to me I will act like an adult to you, if you are childish to me I will be childish to you. You see I believe you do on to others as others do to you and you let no slight go past. It will be taking as a sign of weakness. And people love to attack those who are weak

Now I have bin in this game for over two years and I had three characters, I have supported this game and told people to play it. Most of them tell me" it’s to in a box for them. " But some say its a little black and white but the community do have potential, they will play a little bit longer to see how it develops

Now like I said I have supported the combine for over two years and I have a lot of CPs, and a lot of Credits, to buy a lot of stuff in the game. So what you are telling me and the larger community you do not care

I call an Admin a child because they act like a child to me, and the Admin tells me how I am going to play in the game. Then they say to me I was banned for Admin abuse, and you know what, they are right, but it is an Admin, abusing of power.

Volk Naasta`rono, Henry Ford said it the best "the People can have the Model T in any color...so long as it's black." the combine says " play star wars any way you like as long as you act like a one dimensional character. If you think I am wrong then try to do some think out side the box, see how fast you get nock down.

One thing most of you forget in the star war combine is the Galaxy is suppose to be big, with trillions of people and things in it and the Admin should be encouraging people, not hampering them. If I want to make one hundred Npc’s clones of my character I should not be told no, and be chastise for it from some Admin.

No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings

This symbolizes my realist side, the logical side of me, To me it means that you can reach the highest mountain, you can reach and exceed your goals but you have to do it with your own wings, you must be you, and not what someone wants you to be, and if you are soaring with your own wings their is always someone who will try to never let you soar high and I feel that is the big flaw in this game.

Dorn Zeke

Is this Guest/Visitor Tegio Brbri? If yes, I guess I should just relist my CPM listings purchased by Tegio.

mystats.php?uid=c2626
dorn_zeke_cit.png
what ....... now my good name is being ruend on CPM,because some one jest can take being call a child. two years of my life work is all for nothing now if i ever get a chance to come back I have to start again, all of my Credits and all my stuff gone because of a Admin acting like a child. it really show swc real face, make me look like a thief ,and a liar. but before I kill my character. I will pay all my deals off, even the the 20 billion Credit deal to

Aw, you're going to take your ball and go home?

And you dare to accuse others of acting like children?

Try throwing a bigger hissy fit. I'm sure that'll help.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Dorn Zeke

I don't plan on leaving negative feedback, just no feedback.

Also, if you KNOW you are banned, don't make any bids or buy any listings on CPM.

mystats.php?uid=c2626
dorn_zeke_cit.png
well now we are getting somewhere. down to a big problem with the swc an incompetent Admin like Hal Breden he looked at this post, did not like it or what was said so he said "Aw, you're going to take your ball and go home?" I did not say that. then he said "And you dare to accuse others of acting like children? " yes I do and incompetent , arrogant, cavalier, haughty, highfalutin, high-handed, high-hat, imperious, important, lofty, lordly, masterful, overweening, peremptory, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, supercilious, superior, uppish, uppity authoritarian, bossy, dominant, dominating, domineering, magisterial, pontificating; condescending, disdainful, patronizing; impertinent, impudent, saucy; snobbish, snobby, snooty; boastful, bombastic, braggart, bragging, cocky, swaggering, vain, vainglorious; complacent, conceited, egocentric, egoistic, egotistic (or egotistical), prideful, proud, self-centered, self-conceited, self-satisfied, smug, and stuck-up . you also say "Try throwing a bigger hissy fit. I'm sure that'll help., " like most of you do win some pore person make a mistake right.

oh I think this is what some of you would like to hear from me, so if this makes you feel good here we go .

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior last week/yesterday. I have thought long and hard about what happened and I realise how very upset/angry you must have been.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you.

I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology but hope that this letter will help. I will d.m you later this week to apologize in person and hope that you will be able to give me another chance.

or

These past few days I have done a lot of thinking about what happened last week. I want you to know that everything that I am about to say comes from the bottom of my heart. I know that it will be very difficult for you to accept my apology, but I want you to think about our friendship.

The reason I decided to write you this letter is because our friendship is too valuable to me to end over a silly argument. I feel that I could have handled the situation in a better way, but you never gave me a chance to speak. I hope this letter will give us both a chance to understand each other better.

I admit that I was wrong for telling you that you were stupid, but the reason for that is I did not agree with what you were saying. I want you to know that I am sorry and this is a special letter from me to you, saying that I Love You. all I think that I have made the right decision. Please write back.

or

We are terribly sorry for the time it has taken to settle this bill and your difficulties in contacting us.

We just want to write a quick note to apologize for the above. We realise we have caused you an inconvenience and have enclosed the full amount with an additional *** pounds as a small gesture in appreciation of your patience in this matter.

Please accept our sincere apologies,

now I hope that help some of you feel better, its nothing to me. great if it help you all feel good
now my question is simple when will my ban be up you see I do not like to be played-with like a toy I like to know the date, so i do not waste my time with children and if ban for life I like to that to .

Please stop waisting our time with these long winded posts. Please follow the instructions on the SimNews about your ban. Email Gitane Z Demone and ask how long your ban will be. Also check the little bar under Hal's avatar, he is not an admin, just a helper that has a strong opinion. Will now close this post, if you start another I will ban your IP from this board.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Ku`Bakai Roche

Listen dude, I don't really know you, but reading this thread I really don't think I want to know you.

While I respect your time investment and we all become attached to that which we put our time into, do you really think your posts in this thread are in any way conducive to improving relations and getting what you want, which is to play again?

Bringing this to the public is probably the worst thing you could have done. You'd probably had better results sending a sincere apology to the admin to begin with rather than a page of tirades. I mean they have feelings to, like you they are attached to what they have worked upon.

I'd suggest taking a few days off, let yourself cool off some, and let the admin cool off some too, then in private approach them with a sincere apology, you'd probably make a lot better progress than the current tirade you are in.

KUranktagsig.gif