02:37:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I'm Arrested due to a Bug!
Year 10 Day 152 18:14
Hi everyone!

Well...

On a moment i was on Erenach, happily building things and supervising some workers, and a moment later i was on Amorris... Hundreads of light years away!

I reported this bug, and Syn got me "teleported" to my former possition (the response was very fast, i must add... thanks Syn).

But in the meantime, i was arrested by Xavier Hood of the Trade Federation. Now, as Syn fixed the "teleport" issue, i'm back on Erenach, but arrested on my own ship!

Needless to say, things with Xavier are sorted out, and he feels sorry and offered his help.

But the question is: As i was on a possition to be arrested, due to a bug, can any Admin un-arrest me (hear me Syn, please!)? Or i have to wait for Xavier, comming all the way from Amorris to my actual possition (several days indeed)?

Any help?

Narod.

334kf0h.png

A trip to where!!?? Well... it could be fun... After all, i never traveled in the vicinity of a black hole. What could go wrong? Let's do it!
Year 10 Day 153 7:32
So you got teleported...
then you got arrested...
then you were teleported again....
but still under arrest...
and the arrester says its ok, let you go?

Year 10 Day 153 11:08
If he was moved to a location where he could be arrested due to a bug, it really shouldn't matter if the arrester says it's okay or not :P

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 153 15:25
Yes, Avid, it was pretty much so.
And yes, Xavier was on his way to release me.

The problem is solved now, thanks to Sin.

Admin, please close this thread. Thank you.

Edited By: Narod Haler on Year 10 Day 154 7:22

334kf0h.png

A trip to where!!?? Well... it could be fun... After all, i never traveled in the vicinity of a black hole. What could go wrong? Let's do it!
Year 10 Day 153 15:30
Why does everyone call me Avik?!

Case closed.