Year

Day

Time

15:32:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 159 4:35
Jett Blackheart

Coeus Ahlstedt has recently dropped his character. He was the Faction Leader of Paradigm Laboratories, and I was 2IC. Upon him dropping his character I did not receive the companies stocks like is supposed to happen. I have provided a log below between Coeus and I after he dropped. What do I need to do to get this resolved?

Coeus says:
did you get the stocks?
rangerpat1 says:
no they dont show up at all
Coeus says:
1 Year 10 Day 155, 4:11 One of the Paradigm Laboratories stockholders has recently been reported killed. As the leader of the organisation, you have been named the inheritor of the stocks in question.
need to speak to an admin about that, it's a bug
Tell them Coeus dropped and received the stocks
http://www.swcombine.com/forum/forum.php?forumID=95
Questions for Admin Forum ^
feel free to paste them these logs about it too
rangerpat1 says:
ok will get right on it
Coeus says:
1 Year 10 Day 155, 4:11 You gave 198 of Paradigm Laboratories to Coeus Ahlstedt.
2 Year 10 Day 155, 4:11 Coeus Ahlstedt transferred 198 Paradigm Laboratories stocks to you.
my personal inventory

" The pain of discipline weighs but an ounce, the pain of regret weighs a ton."
Year 10 Day 159 4:42
Jett Blackheart

After looking at the Stocks all 198 remained assigned to Coues even after he dropped. Those 198 needed to be transferred to Jett Blackheart, but for some reason that didn't happen.

Year 10 Day 159 15:04
Please define your use of the word "dropped"?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 159 18:42
Coeus Ahlstedt

Coeus is an NPC now

\"Success is always on the other side of convenience.\"
CoeusSigna.jpg\"
Year 10 Day 159 19:52
Jett Blackheart

We just need Coeus to be removed since he has become an NPC. The 198 shares of Paradigm Laboratories stock that he had needs to be transfered to me. I am the current faction leader.

Year 10 Day 159 20:02
Well according to the database his character is dead. So in dying the stocks did not revert back to the faction then that would be a bug.
So since it is a bug, it needs to be reported to the bug base.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 160 2:54
Ku`Bakai Roche

I'd make it an urgent request to since I'm not certain if this could lead to dissolution of a faction :(.

KUranktagsig.gif
Year 10 Day 160 10:32
Hjrool Ohr

I suppose no more urgent is that matter since:

Year 10 Day 155 :: Coeus Ahlstedt, the leader of Paradigm Laboratories was replaced today by Jett Blackheart.

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 10 Day 160 12:04
Hjrool, the leader change occurs upon "death" (in this case NPC-conversion). Jett should still also have received the stocks, as otherwise he can't change leader, unprotect assets, and all those other fun owner functions he should have at his disposal.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 160 12:15
Hjrool Ohr

Does it means there was only the message displayed, but everything else stayed as before?
If yes, my bad.

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 10 Day 162 11:52
Jett Blackheart

For the most part that is what happened. Coeus was NPCed and I assumed the Faction Leader position. However instead of assigning the stocks to me the were once again transfered to Coeus as you can read above. I have already sent in a bug report, and it is being handled by Sin Jade. I am not sure how long it will take for him to get to it but they are aware of it.