Year

Day

Time

02:22:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I NEED SWCOMBINE TO SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE
I signed up for swcombine (handle: Jon Forank) you haven't sent me a verification code for a very long time(12-24hours) i need to know how to resend a validation link so that you guys can accept me. I don't know if you guys aren't accepting me because im trying to multi account with Kyle Townsend. I sent you guys a registration email and you guys didn't reply to that either. Our emails are Kyle Townsend: nikkimt67@hotmail.com and mine Jon Forank: jkt97@live.com please send us a reply or something so we can both play. Kyle Townsend is already playing and you guys haven't accepted me yet.

i also tried following the instructions at the sticky that says haven't received password but it says that the account hasn't been activated yet. what does that mean?

It means that multi accounts are handled by one specific individual, and can take a bit longer than a normal join application.

The person who just took it over is on vacation until the 12th, and I'm not sure if anyone is standing in for him or not.

Patience.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Because they are cautious and a little more than a month ago became more focused on finding people making multi accounts odds are they are just taking more time to look over the accounts to make sure both of the files aren't controled by the same person.

GwaziMagnum.gif