Time

10:28:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ship Construction Problems
Year 10 Day 161 10:15
Figured I may as well put it here too.

I have a Kaloth Battle Cruiser (ID# 149446) that is stuck at 100%. It has been for days. Any help would be much appreciated.

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 161 11:07
Sounds like you might be having the same problem I've been having with cap ships. Have you gone to the station it's being built at and manually resumed it? I had three or four ships pause at 100% and received messages saying there was no operator for the station. Bit of a pain, but a manual resume should fix it

ns8LjpC.png

Y15 D337 - The day a God was proven mortal

Year 10 Day 161 13:31
I sadly dont' have that option. I bought the ship from SSS and do not have access to the SY's control room.

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 161 18:17
Couple of issues here...
1) the ship was stolen, not paid for
2) the production run was halted, this is not a bug

(edit: spelling)

Edited By: Gravnkev Forestwanderer on Year 10 Day 161 18:19
Year 10 Day 161 22:07
Actually Grav I did pay for it. Ask Bunres.

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 161 22:12
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Either way, if it's not a bug then it's not a bug.

Year 10 Day 161 22:52
I want Grav to provide screen shots of the logs because what are the chances of them pausing a ship that they didn't know about on the day it completed?

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 161 23:49
The ship was paused, as where ALL ships in SSS's yards, while inventory was straightened out and checked. It's a simple enough matter to unassign the yards, which halts production before completion.

And paid for? Then perhaps you can explain this letter:

Year 10 Day 154, 13:22 : Message from Caitiri Ja`Brai
[Usurp Miahr,
I would like to kindly thank you for the wedding present sent through SSS. I was amazed to find an almost (now 100%) complete Kaloth Battle Cruiser in my inventory. I'll be sure to put it to good use.
Sincerely,
Lady Caitiri von Ismay

Edited By: Gravnkev Forestwanderer on Year 10 Day 161 23:56
Year 10 Day 162 0:06
That was to piss Keishi off and I can provide screen shots where I paid Bunres for the ship.

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 162 0:12
Please wash your IC laundry elsewhere.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 162 18:56
Arcant Renatus

I'd say you take it up with Bunres then since obviously SSS decided to pause construction of the ship for some reason.

Cause it’s not my time I’m not going
There’s a fear in me but it’s not showing
This could be the end of me and everything I know
Year 10 Day 162 19:02
Until I've seen proof otherwise I'm saying this is a bug. It's really doubtful they picked the same day my Kaloth went to 100% to pause all construction.

\"Photobucket\"

\"Photobucket\"

div
Year 10 Day 162 19:17
Unassigning manager/ops halts production just before completion.

Note
If the Manager changes while production is ongoing in such a way that breaks the above conditions production will halt at 100% until the problem is fixed and production is resumed and finished.

In the case of the operator changing in such a way as to no longer meet the requirements they will be replaced with the leader of the managing faction.
Rules Pages

Year 10 Day 162 21:25
Magnus Plaga

That was to piss Keishi off and I can provide screen shots where I paid Bunres for the ship.

- Caitiri Ja`Brai

That would imply you had an issue with the producer, meaning this does not have anything to do with the admins. Grav already stated that production was halted, for a reason you will have to take up with him. This is a place to ask questions, not a forum for you to settle a dispute over assets....learn the difference.

Until I've seen proof otherwise I'm saying this is a bug. It's really doubtful they picked the same day my Kaloth went to 100% to pause all construction.

- Caitiri Ja`Brai

If you were saying it was a bug, then you should have made a bug report rather than arguing about it in here. Regardless, you now now have your "proof" that it is not a bug...according to the rules page it is supposed to be that way.

Edited By: Magnus Plaga on Year 10 Day 162 21:26

mystats.php?uid=c885
Year 10 Day 162 23:23
As was stated by Hal, take your IC problems out of the Problem Centre.

If you really think it is a bug, make a new post in the bugbase.

Closing this thread to prevent more of teh stupid.

mystats.php?uid=c1