245 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:31:11

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I have yet received my admissions leteer.
I haven't received my password, too.

I yet received an E-mail about my character.

My Handle is [Emillio Peales], and The E-mail address is [megamilove@hanmail.net]

Have you read and done everything in the stikied post about not recieving your email?

Ellias_sig6.png
Emillio Peales, please resubmit your application, it either got declined (with misspelling of email address) or did not get added to the database because of the downtime.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Hello, I got the same problem.

I've waited more then 25 hours and when i click on the lost password and submit it the server doesn't return me any success or failure message.

Is the handle/e-mail in the first post also your handle/e-mail? If not, it would help us to have that information so we can ensure you entered it correctly.

swcforumsig

Also for the second guest, please start your own topic. I did notice a new account with the same IP as yours, but we need to know if the email address is correct or not. If you do not want to post your email here on the board, you can email assistants@swcombine.com with your problem. (Please make sure you include your character name with all dealings with admin emails)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter