296 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:27:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 170 8:26
Hello, I am a Logistical Officer for the Akheton Corporation. I am employed by Akheton Vehicle Corporation, but I do work for the 3 factions of my corporation. I was wondering if there was any way to become a member, or at least have access to the other departments, which would great help me in my duties. I am in charge of RM's for 3 departments, and it is quite difficult to keep track of materials from the other deparments. Anyways just wondering if there is any way around this, or am I stuck doing things the way i have (the long, annoying way :P). Thanks.

FF_Krios_Sig.png

Krios Malana
Director Falleen Naval Contracts
Year 10 Day 170 8:41
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Yes, you can make several *illegal* multi accounts to keep track of things. Other than that, no.

Year 10 Day 170 12:10
Or you can take less duties and let other players have more responsibilities like the game is meant to be.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 170 12:22
Xanyarr Chyakk

On a more constructive side: it will be possible to assign commander/pilot to RMs after stage 3 of inventory 2 is released - that might help you out somewhat.

Xanyarr of the clan Chyakk
Arch-Provost [CEO] of Rendili StarDrive (retired)
RendiliBannerSmall.png
Year 10 Day 171 17:19
Having more than one account isn`t *illegal* just not allowed, if it was illegal they would sue you for it.

Anyways there really isn`t a way to join the factions for good info but you could always have the faction leaders just send you the information they need you to know.

But the second response said that let others do more like it`s "supposed" to be and to be honest their is not limited to what your suppossed to be, it`s star wars and you are allowed to do great things on here.

Edited By: Gwazi Magnum on Year 10 Day 172 19:43

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 171 17:34
It's illegal as per the rules of the Combine. In this game, it's illegal.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 174 20:59
Or be like the ******* and join your other factions, then switch back after your work is completed.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.