Year

Day

Time

00:29:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 170 15:07
Towan Donos

How do I become force sensitive? Or, how do I fibd out if I was born that way? I'm new so I need lots of help.

Year 10 Day 170 16:23
Well every couple of levels you can check if your force sensitive, you would need an jedi or a sith to physically go to you in game and test you. You can be born with it or gain it at a later time.

Year 10 Day 171 17:14
True. Your sensitivity also increaes every time you can check plus how good of a chance depends on your race.

For example a Human has a 5% chance...

Testing can happen at levels 1, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 30.

If Human you would have these chances at thise levels:

5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%

If Gand though you have a 6% chance so it works like this:

6%, 12%, 18%, 24%, 30%, 36%

But if not Human or Gand odds are your chances is lower. Check the Race page to find your race`s force percentage.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 171 17:18
It's every five levels, Gwazi. Your numbers are wrong.

Levels 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, etc.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 171 17:23
First, it's better to send someone to look at the rules than it is to quote them. Letting them look something up themselves teaches them to navigate through the rules pages, and they may learn something else while they are there.

Second, your numbers are completely wrong. In addition to the error WvC points out, the increase in chance is HALF the original value every 5 levels, not the full value.

Please stop posting wrong and misleading information in the help forums.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 172 19:42
Hal... I respectfully ask of you to mind your own buisness, I am not trying to sabotage the fourms.

But as for the ones who corrected me respectfully I am sorry for that mistake. I tryed to do it off memory but obviously was not as good as I thought in that situation.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 172 21:08
And I asked you to stop posting incorrect and misleading information in the help forums. I don't know if you think you're doing people a favour, but telling them the wrong thing to do, and misquoting the rules aren't helpful to anyone. It's better, even, as I said earlier, to teach them to use the rules rather than simply attempt (and fail) to regurgitate them on request.

Now, someone who advocates spamming people with e-mail when they are clearly already busy has no business expecting any kind of respectful treatment.

Stop posting before you cause someone a problem, or get them in trouble, because of your bad advice.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 173 12:24
That's nothing but complaining...

I have never told people to break the rules and I made a mistake with the info once. I am not trying to wreak combine. That's just you angry little mind talking which uses no logic.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 173 12:45
Helena Gladio

A guy called Congo knows several Sith- and Jediknights. Maybe you can contact him if you want..

mystats.php?uid=c3968

Shout out to my fellow Falleen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
Year 10 Day 173 13:52
I didn't say you were trying to get it wrong. I'm saying that you lack the knowledge and mental capacity to make informed and helpful statements. You aren't being helpful, and you aren't doing any favours for the people you are responding to. It will be far better for everyone if you just be silent.

Year 10 Day 173 19:14
I have grown to ignore comments like that so once again... I am ignoring you.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 173 19:38
And that is why you remain an ignorant fool who is doing more harm than good in the threads you try to "help" in.

Year 10 Day 174 13:14
Bicker in PM; if it happens again all involved parties will be banned from the forum.